12.03.2011

SHORTS FOR SUMMER






(Shorts designed by Arvust, Singlet designed by Avatar)

Summer has arrived, and surprisingly it has not been overly hot. It has been perfect weather, which is something I could get used to. I had been looking for a pair of shorts because all of my other ones were to big for me and finally I had the opportunity to purchase some. I came across these 'Arvust' shorts from General Pants. They are the most comfortable shorts, they do not irritate or chafe if you have sensitive skin. They come in six different colours but I chose 'Navy', although it looks more of a pastel blue (which happens to be one of my favourite colours) I just could not resist. I am definitely considering getting a second pair, possibly in a maroon colour. My singlet which I purchased a while ago, is plain black but on the bottom it has leather squares, almost like sleeves which I thought was quite unusual and I cannot resist anything that is unique and a bit different.   

No comments:

Post a Comment