11.19.2011

STYLE ICON - RACHEL ZOE


 












If I could have anybody's job in the world, it would definitely be celebrity stylist/designer Rachel Zoe. She has so much passion and love for fashion it is unbelievable. Before she did her television series 'The Rachel Zoe Project' I did not know who she was but, since watching all four seasons I would literally give anything to have her job. From styling celebrities for the Oscars, Magazine Covers, Red carpet events, new looks to add to their wardrobes and recently launching herself as a designer she has proven that she is capable of working in both areas. I would like to follow a similar career path as Rachel Zoe, starting off as a stylist and working with the most influential people in the fashion industry then transitioning to a designer. All I know is I have the drive and the passion like Rachel Zoe, so hopefully I will one day be as successful as she has become. 

No comments:

Post a Comment